I gave my first awareness session at the British School of Amsterdam and want to take this opportunity to thank Mr May (VP and Headteacher of the Junior School) who assisted me, the teachers and the students who were great and really involved during the session.
They have accepted to become members of the non-profit organisation “Children for the Oceans” and as such have committed to act for the protection of the oceans in their daily by fulfilling the following tips:
- Limit the use of products with plastic packaging
- Select and recycle my trash
- Stop consuming single use plastic products such as bottles, glasses, straws…
- Reduce carbon emissions by taking more public transportation, using my bicycle, saving energy at home by turning off lights, electronic devices…
- Using Mr. Goodfish application in order not to eat endangered fish species
Thank you to the British School of Amsterdam!